Delfts Schaakforum » Nationaal » Toernooien & activiteiten » Alexander Berelowitsch wint 14e OGD Rapidtoernooi
print pagina | stuur door | voeg onderwerp toe aan favorieten
Plaats Nieuw Onderwerp Post Reply
Author
Post « vorig onderwerp | volgend onderwerp »
Untagonklik Untagonklik is a Male
Erelid

aantal berichten: 3279

Alexander Berelowitsch wint 14e OGD Rapidtoernooi Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

IGM Alexander Berelowitsch heeft het 14e OGD Rapid Schaaktoernooi op zijn naam geschreven. Na 7 ronden had hij 6 punten verzameld. Dat waren er evenveel als IGM Erik van den Doel, maar Alexander had een paar weerstandspuntjes meer. Ook in de B-groep eindigden 2 spelers op de gedeelde eerste plaats met 6 uit 7. Tjark Vos won de B-groep aangezien hij meer weerstandspunten had dan Leo Rietveld.

OGD Rapidschaaktoernooi 2010
OGD Rapidschaaktoernooi 2010

Een uitgebreid verslag en de eindstand is te vinden op de toernooipagina.

12-09-2010 10:49 Untagonklik is offline Search for Posts by Untagonklik Add Untagonklik to your Buddy List
Untagonklik Untagonklik is a Male
Erelid

aantal berichten: 3279

RE: Wonderful tournament! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Originally posted by Ciprian Padurariu
My tournament started with a sad loosing streak, I lost to Richard and to Jaap and this sent me to play the Bye on the third round. Frons Frons

Afterwards I picked it up and won 3 games in a row. The last one of these was really nice, so I will post it here. I do not know all the first moves, but I remember the critical position. If you want to see some very nice mates and a wild attacking position, please take the time to slowly go through the position and the analysis.

I played Chiel in the last round for a place in the prizes, but alas, he outplayed me in the final shared time trouble.

All in all, there were some fantastic moments and I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

12-09-2010 10:51 Untagonklik is offline Search for Posts by Untagonklik Add Untagonklik to your Buddy List
Ted Ted is a Male
DSC Erelid

aantal berichten: 960

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Als mede-organisator loop je natuurlijk anders in het toernooi dan als alleen-maar-deelnemer. Dan maak je je zorgen over de vertraging als gevolg van de afsluiting van de Kruithuisweg. Of dan praat je mee over de (noodgedwongen) verandering van het speeltempo.

Maar ondanks de vertraging was het weer als vanouds: een ontspannen toernooi, met zo'n 100 schakers, sterk in de top, en heel lekker eten.

Over mijn resultaten kan ik kort zijn: tegen de familie Tan (eerst Matthew, daarna Jonathan) ging ik er redlijk kansloos vanaf. En als ik in de eerste ronde was matgezet had mijn toernooi er heel anders uitgezien. Nu eindigde ik na een eindspurt met 4 1/2 uit 7 nog op een plaats vlak onder de top.

Al met al een geslaagd toernooi. Bedankjes lijken me dan ook op zijn plaats voor het organisatiecomite bestaande uit:

Edgar Huisman (toernooidirecteur)
Arno Wiersma (mva = manusje van alles)
Rene Poots (eten en transport)

en daarnaast:
Corniel Nobel (website)
Herman Zonderland (foto's)
de familie Kirana en Jeanette Steijger (bar)
Jan Torenstra (onderdak voor twee grootmeesters)
en vele, vele anderen voor het klaarzetten en opruimen, het wedstrijdleiden, enz, enz

en natuurlijk onze sponsor OGD, die locatie en financien ter beschikking stelden.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ted on 13-09-2010 at 13:02.

13-09-2010 13:00 Ted is offline Send an Email to Ted Search for Posts by Ted Add Ted to your Buddy List
Ciprian Padurariu
actief DSC-lid

aantal berichten: 61

Praises to Richard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I 'forgot' to mention something in my analysis above.

The small refutation of the combination was first discovered by the super-combinatorial-pair of Richard and Kim . They found it instantly, 1.2 seconds faster than my Fritz (my Fritz is growing old).

Their comment: "together we have 4000 Elo points". This explains why no IGM or chess engine can match them. (For every other pair the Elo would average, for them it straight up adds together! Believe me!) All the credit goes to them.

It seems I am forced to sing Richard's praises after this tournament, because he also beat me 1st round, reminding me precisely how strong a chess player I am.

14-09-2010 11:54 Ciprian Padurariu is offline Send an Email to Ciprian Padurariu Search for Posts by Ciprian Padurariu Add Ciprian Padurariu to your Buddy List

Plaats Nieuw Onderwerp Post Reply
Go to: