Delfts Schaakforum » Nationaal » Toernooien & activiteiten » Zaterdag 11 september 2010 Veertiende OGD Rapidtoernooi
print pagina | stuur door | voeg onderwerp toe aan favorieten
Plaats Nieuw Onderwerp Thread is closed
Author
Post « vorig onderwerp | volgend onderwerp »
Untagonklik Untagonklik is a Male
Erelid

aantal berichten: 3279

Zaterdag 11 september 2010 Veertiende OGD Rapidtoernooi Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Op zaterdag 11 september 2010 zal voor alweer de veertiende maal het OGD Rapidschaaktoernooi worden georganiseerd. Het toernooi is in de loop der jaren een begrip geworden: niet alleen vanwege grote opkomst en de sfeer, maar ook vanwege het unieke karakter: er wordt gespeeld van ’s middags 15:00 uur tot ’s avonds 22:30 uur, en tussendoor wordt voor alle deelnemers een gratis barbecue georganiseerd.

OGD is afgelopen jaar verhuisd naar een nieuwe locatie, en dus verhuist het toernooi mee. De nieuwe locatie ligt op ca. 200 meter van de oude locatie, en vlak bij station Delft-zuid. Het adres van het nieuwe hoofdkantoor van OGD is Motorenweg 23.

Op www.delftseschaaksite.nl/toernooi/ogdrapid kun je alle info vinden, en je inschrijven.

01-06-2010 12:33 Untagonklik is offline Search for Posts by Untagonklik Add Untagonklik to your Buddy List
Marco Marco is a Male
DSC-forumgrootmeester

aantal berichten: 1355

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Leukste eendagse toernooi van het jaar; zojuist wederom aangemeld.

22-08-2010 17:06 Marco is offline Send an Email to Marco Search for Posts by Marco Add Marco to your Buddy List
Elguapo Elguapo is a Male
forummeester

aantal berichten: 993

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ook bij!

04-09-2010 18:35 Elguapo is offline Send an Email to Elguapo Search for Posts by Elguapo Add Elguapo to your Buddy List
Ciprian Padurariu
actief DSC-lid

aantal berichten: 61

Thumb Up! Wonderful tournament! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My tournament started with a sad loosing streak, I lost to Richard and to Jaap and this sent me to play the Bye on the third round. Frons Frons

Afterwards I picked it up and won 3 games in a row. The last one of these was really nice, so I will post it here. I do not know all the first moves, but I remember the critical position. If you want to see some very nice mates and a wild attacking position, please take the time to slowly go through the position and the analysis.

I played Chiel in the last round for a place in the prizes, but alas, he outplayed me in the final shared time trouble.

All in all, there were some fantastic moments and I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Ciprian Padurariu on 12-09-2010 at 11:42.

12-09-2010 01:11 Ciprian Padurariu is offline Send an Email to Ciprian Padurariu Search for Posts by Ciprian Padurariu Add Ciprian Padurariu to your Buddy List
Untagonklik Untagonklik is a Male
Erelid

aantal berichten: 3279

Ik heb Ciprians bericht geplaatst in het draadje over het toernooi . Deze aankondiging wordt gesloten.

I have copied Ciprian's post to the thread about the tournament . This announcement is closed.

12-09-2010 11:54 Untagonklik is offline Search for Posts by Untagonklik Add Untagonklik to your Buddy List

Plaats Nieuw Onderwerp Thread is closed
Go to: