Delfts Schaakforum » Overig » Het koffiehuis » Tiviakov over 'witte ballen'
print pagina | stuur door | voeg onderwerp toe aan favorieten
Plaats Nieuw Onderwerp Post Reply
Author
Post « vorig onderwerp | volgend onderwerp »
Sander Sander is a Male
DSC-forummeester

aantal berichten: 910

Tiviakov over 'witte ballen' Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dit is toch wel erg grappig:

http://www.tiviakov.demon.nl/index-eng.htm

I have managed to photograph 3 different energetic phenomenon's, there is no doubt about it. 1) The so-called "asuri", 2) white balls, 3) involute torsion field.

1. "Asuri". This often occurring phenomenon can be called differently. I have 4 independent messages confirming its existence and its reality. Definitely it can not be confirmed by the movement of the camera during the night exposure shot.
  2. White balls. Their appearance on the photographs can not be explained the reflection of the light and by the dust presence on the lens of the camera. It is possible to try to explain this energetic phenomenon as:
    a) the "balls of prana" or the "balls of the vital energy". To support this hypothesis I can say that the number of the balls on the pictures is connected with the number of the people present in the room at the moment the shot was taken. The balls of prana are connected with the human chakras.
    b) According to Valery Uvarov, a Russian ufologist, researcher of the legacy of the ancient civilizations, unknown etc. the balls on the photographs are the probes - observers. Such balls are often photographed in many different places, even on the surface of Mars! I have 2 such photographs. Unfortunately, I cannot place these photographs on my site, it was not me to take them. Also I have several another photographs with the balls - probes - observers. V. Uvarov has an interesting site with lot of information www.wands.spb.ru in Russian and English languages.
  3. Involute torsion field. Highly organized energetic informative structure.
    It is obvious that my digital camera is extremely sensitive for the thin energies, another energies invisible for the human eye. These energies are real, they exist and under the circumstances can be captured on the photograph and video. They are invisible for the human eye, lot of people just try to deny such phenomenon's. Critics and skeptics will always exist, you can't avoid it. But in our society there were, are and always will be people with an open mind for the unknown, unexplainable, phenomenal. Exactly these people will lead our human civilization on the way of progress, on the way ahead to the better future.

Lach

I'm the danger now

12-11-2002 12:49 Sander is offline Send an Email to Sander Homepage of Sander Search for Posts by Sander Add Sander to your Buddy List

Plaats Nieuw Onderwerp Post Reply
Go to: